Customer success story
Novartis Pharma Project – SAP ECC 6.0
SAP S/4 Hana implementation Project (on-Premise & Cloud)
Proposal Ready Project Summary
- Novartis Pharma operating in more than 120 Global locations all over the word. As their another milestone towards digitalization, they announce the SAP PEP Program across the board in Novartis Pharma.
- SisNet was formed as a sister concern having responsibility to Roll out the Novaris Global template processes based on SAP best practice all over the world wherever Novartis pharma is operating considering the local and legal requirements & regulations
- SisNet Malaysia have the responsibility to implement the SAP PEP program the Asia and Far East region
Project objectives and scope
- Implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 in Pakistan and China by using the International roll out template. Giving the leverage by implementation of solutions for Localization and legal requirement wherever applicable.
- Strict utilization of SAP Best practices during localization and legal processes master data and reports.
- All basic SAP Core modules was part of the scope including SAP CO-PC & COPA focusing FRA reporting
- Novartis Pharma Pakistan & China both having large manufacturing units required to have compliance with FDA & GMP procedures as compared to other countries where only retail business in going on
- Management want to reduce the FRA reporting time by using single system aligned master data and similar table structures between all Novartis pharma manufacturing units
- Different demographic and multicultural working environment
- On-Site & Off-Site resource deployment project model
- Consideration of FDA & GMP compliance during implementation
Value Delivered/Estimated Benefits
- Similar Processes Master data , table structures due to Global template rollout
- Adoption world renowned SAP best practices
- Compliance with FDS & GMP regulations
- Reduce the risk of errors in internal records and to external governmental authorities.
- Reliable and trustworthy Management reports from SAP system single source of truth