Customer success story
Gulf Specialized Works – GSW
SAP CPI connector
SAP S/4 Hana implementation Project (on-Premise & Cloud)
Proposal Ready Project Summary
- Strategic digital transformation program mandated by the board for implementing SAP S/4Hana digital core solution to remove more than 10 different existing legacy software’s and multiple databases as a part of their digital transformation strategy
- As an Aramco Vendor GSW have immense pressure to improve the digitalization within the company to follow their digital transformation strategy in compliance to their vision and goal
Project objectives and scope
- Implementation of SAP Best practices in GSW by using SAP SolMan “Focus Build approach” on minimum possible time. Scope was 3 company codes, all basic SAP Modules including SAP Project systems On- Premise
- SAP Success Factors implementation including, EC Central, Recruiting & Performance & Goal management at Cloud
- SAP Analytic Cloud implementation for the Dash boards and analytical reports
- Integration with SAC & SFSF by using the SAP CPI Connector
- Integration with Oracle Primavera by using SAP Enterprise Project Connector -EPC
- Integration with Time attendance machines by using Process Orchestration
- One legal Entity having 6 divisions producing innovative specialized products. Management want to restructure the organization by converting all the 6 division into the 6 different company codes with one holding company.
- SAP S/4 Hana was chosen as digital core ERP system where Management can get their reports and dashboard from single source of truth rather than different figures from multiple system in different formats and structures.
- High level Policies, Procedures and process documentation available with in the company
Value Delivered/Estimated Benefits
- New Organization structure implementation on SAP S/4 Hana
- All Companies in the same SAP instance. Made the Intercompany reconciliations, eliminations and consolidation by using Group reporting functionality of SAP S/4 Hana 1909
- Adoption world renowned SAP best practices
- Reduce the risk of errors in internal records and to external governmental authorities like GAZT.
- Reliable and trustworthy Management reports from single source of truth
- Seamless integration with the Oracle primavera and SAC, SFSF and time attendance machine