Complex SAP Roll Out
Leads management and opportunity won loss tracking.
In depth reporting on sales team performance.
Mitigate change management and operational challenges through effective rollout
- The client was planning to execute their go to market strategy in the country through the successful roll out of SAP which was hosted in Switzerland but the major challenge was not finding the right solution to provide a sound approach considering all the challenges.
- The main SAP solution was hosted in Switzerland but the regional office in Turkey was responsible for the operations. System integrator team was based in Saudi Arabia whereas some consultants came from India and Germany. Managing all these aspects was quite complex.
- The team in Saudi Arabia was not trained in SAP and there was a big risk for resistance from the users which needed to be mitigated.
- All the deliverables and solution components needed to be approved by the Global Compliance Unit (GCU) based in the USA.
- Geoviz’s consultancy team provided a multi-staged solution and plan considering all the stakeholders involvement aspects, associated risks, organizational change subtleties and formed a team of resources coming from France, Germany, India and Saudi Arabia (local knowledge team).
- Some enhancements were required in the global solution. The template for Turkey’s rolled out solution was used which was similar to Saudi Arabia. The solution was developed and tested in a Quality environment.
- The training and change management team interacted with local users and trained them in the required modules.
- Considering all the workstreams, the solution was rolled out in a phased manner considering users in different cities.
- End users fully enabled to utilize the system for day to day operations.
- Client was able to successfully execute his go to market strategy in the country.
The template is really nice and offers quite a large set of options. It’s beautiful and the coding is done quickly and seamlessly. Thank you!
Maria MuszynskaHead of IT department
More related stories
Transition to faster customer relationship management setup.
Analyze the past to know about the health of your patients for better health in the future.
From papers records to digital records in SAP Records and Case Management