Salesforce is an enterprise cloud computing company that provides business software on a subscription basis. The company is best known for its on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. With 100,000+ customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the socially connected businesses.
Socially connected businesses leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and application services include:
- Chatter, a private social network for your business
- Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
- Data.com, the most complete source of accurate business data
- AppExchange, the leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
- Force.com, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps
- Database.com, the world’s first enterprise cloud database
- Do.com, the social productivity app for your team.
Did you understand the Salesforce Platform is likewise utilized throughout all markets to develop and introduce game altering apps for every division in a business, consisting of HR, IT, operations, finance, legal, and marketing?
Below is a sample list of 10 such apps, together with the value they might give your business:
1. Recruiting App
Work with leading skill by automating and tracking every communication, job interview phase, and follow-up.
2. Delivery App
Turn motorists into sales and service heroes who provide on time.
3. Assessment App
Log and confirm examinations on a smart phone; report on examinations immediately.
4. Employee Onboarding App
Employee, train, and handle brand-new hires much faster than ever, turning hires to earnings quicker.
5. Budgeting App
Handle budget plan approvals and costs to the last penny.
6. Stock App
Make the most of income by handling the day’s stock on hand with overall openness.
7. Projects App
Handle vital jobs with a couple of clicks.
8. Agreements App
Handle all a business’s agreements in a single app, available anywhere.
9. Social Intranet App
Connect staff members with vital information throughout any gadget in a social network.
10. Clienteling App
Connect store partners to their clients; provide them a 360-degree view of clients.