A passive network appliance developed to aid IT professionals make best use of application performance in today’s complex and dynamic environments, ExtraHop provides visibility into application servers, databases, storage systems, and the complete network in a streamlined shipment system. With true application response times and associated visibility into network, web, VDI, database and storage performance, ExtraHop allows total visibility and rapid response times to make sure ideal performance.
- Gain cross-tier visibility.
- Troubleshoot application performance problems.
- Instinctive dashboards.
- Personalized, one-click reports.
- Goal performance analysis.
- Automatic device discovery and category.
- Performance baselines.
- Trend-based alerts.
- Real application response times.
- Application activity maps.
- Subscription or Perpetual Plans.
- Contact for a quote.
- Starts as low as $7,500 for a 1 year subscription.
- Corresponds to about $4 to $12/server/month.
Lucierna is a complete Enterprise Application Performance Management solution, ensuring your apps are performing at peak performance for conference business objectives. Every deal by every user is tracked from end-to-end, across all tiers including end user, network, web-server and back-end tiers with total exposure and within complete business context. Gain insights into performance, accessibility and SLA compliance with an in-depth view of performance throughout the spectrum.
- Open solution with pre-built integrations.
- Supports agile methodologies.
- Unified view of deal traces.
- End-user experience monitoring.
- Deep deal monitoring.
- Single device for total APM.
- Choice Analytics obtains functional understandings from data.
- Gurus provides actionable recommendations.
- Full view of real transactions, 24/7; no sampling.
- Auto discovery and baselining.
- Historic analysis and transaction trending by users.
- Supports performance management on mobile devices.
Contact for a quote.
CA Application Performance Management
Delivering revenue-generating and productivity-generating business services while surpassing customer expectations with CA’s Application Performance Management solution, full with application habits analytics. CA APM offers exposure and management throughout physical, virtual, cloud and mainframe environments and several tiers for a full image of both networks and facilities and the effect they’re having on business.
- Advanced habits analysis.
- Unified end-user-experience monitoring.
- Proactive cloud-based monitoring.
- Display browser response times.
- Gain deal exposure into the mainframe.
- User-friendly, web-based user interface.
- Self-learning establishes standard.
- Recognize variances from baseline performance.
Contact for a quote.
AppNeta offers full-stack monitoring for web applications, consisting of code, end user and network monitoring for complete exposure. A total performance monitoring solution, AppNeta is the only monitoring tool you need to keep an eye on web applications, SaaS apps and application networks from end-to-end. With four integrated designs integrated into a single, streamlined SaaS solution, monitoring your applications has actually never been easier.
- SaaS solution
- Display web apps, SaaS apps and application networks
- Monitor networks without interfering with production applications
- Replay, string together regulates and debug
- Identifies applications and users beyond circulation records
- Code-level application performance monitoring
- Synthetic deal monitoring
- Application-aware traffic analysis
- Network health and performance
- Store trending performance data approximately one year
- Project: FREE (1 web display).
- International: $179/monitor/month (endless web monitors).
- Full Stack: $119/monitor/month (with TraceView Enterprise set up).
Had to manage the response time and throughput of your applications that you’re running in several places? AppEnsure finds, names and maps every application in every location, establishes baseline and steps response time, and delivers source analysis with occasion connection– all instantly, with zero setup.
- Discover, name and map applications.
- Monitors apps in every location.
- Procedure app response time to the supporting facilities.
- Develop a standard response time.
- Alert when response time surpasses defined limits.
- Root cause analysis with event connection.
- Complete stack visibility from Layer 2 to Layer 7.
- Geography and event discovery.
- FREE version (download).
- Membership: $50/month/agent (SaaS).
AppFirst is “the world’s just web-scale platform for IT to constantly see every event throughout the enterprise,” offering multi-tenant access to sub-second metrics, application footprints and proactive mistake resolution to enable ideal performance for end users. AppFirst’s total exposure method to handling applications and infrastructure is developed with the modern-day enterprise in mind, gathering vast quantities of data and delivering it in a structured, visual view for simple analysis.
- Develop custom KPI dashboards.
- Correlate data with visual timelines and overlays.
- Visualize data flows with server topology.
- View all network traffic and latency in a single glance.
- Notifies on any resource metric from any data set.
- Use tag-based server sets to tailor UI.
- Develop a taxonomy and grouping of servers, processes and services.
- Automatically identifies processes and parts.
- Measure response time and resource usage metrics on the exact same level.
- View log files in full-environment context.
- Log searching, log watch and deep drill-downs.
- SaaS Standard: $15/collector/month (500MB/col. daily data cap, one month data retention).
- SaaS Pro: $25/collector/month (1GB/col. daily data cap, one year data retention).
- Private SaaS: Contact for a quote.
- On-Premise: Contact for a quote.
Applications with suffering performance aren’t supporting business operations as they should. Neebula’s Service Performance Monitoring solution aims to keep your applications performing at peak performance through mapping business services to applications, servers, middleware, networks and storage to ensure understandings into the end-to-end health of business services.
- Associates monitoring and event data.
- Maps business services to servers, applications and other parts.
- Top-down solution starts with business services.
- Real-time service technology discovery.
- Automatically deploys displays to collect data.
- Intelligent platform identifies appropriate data; filters out the rest.
Contact for a quote.
Application, deal and system monitoring in a single solution, BlueStripe offers options for IT Operations and enterprise application monitoring and facilities performance monitoring. FactFinder provides application management for IT operations, varying from mapping to monitoring and ultimately identifying repairs at the individual component level. Microsoft System Center supplies mapping, live dashboards and monitoring for Operations Manager, Orchestrator and Service Manager. With application management in public, personal and hybrid cloud environments, BlueStripe is a suitable tool with contemporary enterprise environments.
- Process-level transaction tracing.
- Supports IaaS and PaaS platforms.
- Connects on-premise deals with data center equivalents.
- Quick source recognition.
- Service Level Alerts.
- Automate provisioning.
- Real-time, dynamic mapping of apps and deals.
- Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, and AIX based elements.
- Automatic concern identification.
- Robust out-of-the-box dashboards.
- Easily share data in understandable format with non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify and isolate performance concerns.
Contact for a quote.
Unified monitoring for web-based IT, Boundary ensures second-by-second monitoring and resolution throughout occasions, facilities and applications. With visibility into the cloud in addition to occasion monitoring, infrastructure performance monitoring, collaboration, and application topography, Boundary provides a thorough solution spanning the modern agile enterprise.
- Continuous, second-by-second monitoring.
- No sampling.
- Low-overhead, SaaS solution.
- Unify data from numerous systems.
- Single, in-context view.
- Pre-built library of open-sourced event adapters.
- Display main health signs, flow and crucial error symptoms.
- Handshake RTT for round-trip metrics.
- Custom dashboards.
- Out-of-the-box support for auto-scaling.
- Incorporates with 3rd party services and tools.
Contact for a quote.
NetScout provides a suite of options for everything from merged quality analysis of communications technologies to resource capability planning and optimization. It’s NetScout’s Service Delivery Management solution, specifically, the merged nGeniusONE platform, that offers a holistic, top-down approach to monitoring and managing the performance and availability of your applications, networks and the end user experience, allowing you to manage business services within the context of service shipment.
- Holistic visibility throughout networks, enablers and applications.
- Relate performance to user experience.
- Identify user interaction with other services and facilities.
- Supports any data and UC service.
- Problem identification, triage and resolution.
- Service dashboard.
- Real-time service accessibility of services, network and app elements.
- Session analysis with hop-by-hop deal analysis.
- Deep-dive, protocol-level analysis.
- Forensic proof collection.
- Works with nGenius product suite.
Contact for a quote.
Monitor and fine-tune performance with Precise, making it possible for broad visibility into your facilities throughout every system tier. Beyond a monitoring tool, Precise provides actionable information from major packaged apps and databases, custom applications, and storage devices throughout operating systems and virtual layers.
- Storage, databases, web apps/middleware and customers.
- Gain exposure into virtualized system layers.
- Quickly handle altering workloads and batches.
- Guarantee consistent end-user experience.
- Storage and VM contention in application context.
- Manage performance from mobile through virtual storage swimming pools.
- Automated analysis.
- Actionable, next-step recommendations.
- Deploys effortlessly.
- Customizable management dashboards.
- Self-service administration for reports and performance requirements.
Contact for a quote.
Modern business are using a plethora of applications, deployed in multiple places, counting on different technology stacks. Acquiring data from siloed components is one thing, however being able to correlate data within context to obtain actionable insights is far too lengthy for most contemporary IT departments to reasonably dedicate to. Opsview aims to enhance that with an automated and unified method to incorporating all appropriate performance data, displaying it within context and recognizing vital patterns and patterns to enable fast decision-making.
- Track and alert on application health.
- Group apps by business process.
- Group systems by keyword.
- Set thresholds to set off alerts.
- Ensure business services are fulfilling SLAs.
- Aggregate performance and occasion history.
- Historical analytics.
- Capacity planning and predictive trending.
- Support for virtualization monitoring.
- Cloud monitoring.
- One-second granualar data.
- Autodiscovery of new devices.
- Extendable with reports pack or scalability pack.
- Functions with other Opsview items, such as Opsview Mobile.
- Pro (for SMEs)
- Pro 50: $695.
- Pro 100: $1,495.
- Pro 150: $1,995.
- Pro 200: $2,995.
- Enterprise (for 200+ devices)
- Iron: $5,995 (200 devices).
- Bronze: Contact for a quote (400 devices).
- Silver: Contact for a quote (1,000 devices).
- Gold: Contact for a quote (3,000 devices).
- Platinum: Contact for a quote (10,000 devices).
SevOne offers full exposure across the whole enterprise network, satisfying the obstacle of application performance management where enterprises depend on apps for core business functions. SevOne’s Performance Application Solution (PAS) screens and handles everything from on-premise apps to those running in the cloud and virtualized environments, without reliance on agents.
- Out-of-the-box support for IP SLA, DNS, TCP, NetFlow, IP FIX, AppFLow, NBAR, and more.
- Visibility into JMX and WMI performance metrics.
- Real-time dashboards and reporting.
- Proactive performance and concern signals.
- Integrated SNMP to NetFlow graphs.
- Application Performance Appliance (APA) converts packets into flow data.
- End-to-end, multi-layer exposure.
- Automatic baseline generation (10-week rolling).
- Immediate report generation.
- Alert summaries.
- Status maps by location.
- Instant status reports by device or object group.
- FREE (approximately 1,000 objects).
- Contact for a quote (1,000+ things).